Monday, April 5, 2010

Warm weather makes me smile!

Hey everyone! Sorry I havent written for a while. I dont have internet at my house and updating a blog on my iphone just doesnt sound that appealing!
A quick update on my life...Im still living in Abilene, TX. I was going to try and move back to Cali last fall, but it just wasnt working out. So, I figure the Lord still needs me here. I just wish He would hurry up and tell me why! Im working at Hendrick Medical Center as a nurse aid. I love love love my job (most of the time.) I love being a part of peoples lives, and making what is a really crappy experience a little bit better. And I guess the "crappy" part could be taken literally with some of my older, less continent patients. I always seem to have a good poop story! :)
Other than work, my life is pretty boring. I have plans to start school at the local community college this summer and work towards being a nurse when I grow up.
It has finally started to warm up here in Texas. It snowed WAY too much this winter. That shouldnt happen in Texas, but it does. Warm weather is bitter sweet though, seeing as how I dont have air conditioning in my car! But, I'll take that over snow anyday!
I have made some great friends here and Im happy with what my life is like right now. I stay busy, and somehow manage to pay the rent every month! Life is good.
I hope y'all are doing well. I love and miss everyone!

xoxo, Jess

2 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

doing well. I love when you update this so please do it more often! :)

Sweat and Tell said...

I miss YOU! Can't wait to see you on the 17th :)